The inside and outside areas that are available for rental (for a maximum of 4 hours each) include:
- The Whistler House and the courtyard - $600 (negotiable)
- Parker Gallery and courtyard - $600 (negotiable)
- The Whistler House, Parker Gallery and courtyard - $1000 (negotiable)
- Whistler Park - $600 (negotiable)
- The Whistler House and Whistler Park - $900 (negotiable)
- Parker Gallery and Whistler Park - $900 (negotiable)
- The Whistler House, Parker Gallery and Whistler Park - $1500 (negotiable)
- Additional hours, $150 per hour.
- The Whistler House: 30-48 banquet style; 40 theater/classroom style; 120 standing
- Parker Gallery: 60-75 banquet style; 100 theater/classroom style; 150 standing
The WHMA is a unique, elegant, and well-priced venue for private functions, such as weddings, showers, and bar mitzvahs. It is also a convenient location for corporate and association meetings and fundraising events.
The WHMA is available during regular gallery hours (Wednesday-Saturday) for special group tours and pre-approved programs and during non-museum hours by special arrangement (Monday-Sunday).
All arrangements and reservations for specific dates and use of the facilities must be made through the WHMA office which has the final authority for the conditions and limitations. A deposit of 50% of total fee must be made to confirm reservation of the facility and must be received no later than one month prior to the scheduled event. To discuss further details, or to make a reservation, please call 978-452-7641.